JEF Europe Congress in Copenhagen 19-21 October
The XIX JEF Europe Congress is going to take place in Copenhagen, Denmark the 19-21 October 2007.
Participation conditions for delegates and observers:
Each delegate is entitled to one proxy. The participation fee for delegates is 50 EUR. For observers the participation fee is 70 EUR. Please send in your application to congress_07(at)jef.eu.
To apply for a statutory position of JEF-Europe:
As the time for the congress is approaching, based on the statutory deadline, the period to send your candidatures for the statutory positions of JEF-Europe has started. Please provide the secretariat (sg(at)jef.eu) with a short text introducing yourself and an accompanying picture (optional).
Length of introductory texts:
- President's Candidature: 500 words
- Vice-presidents' Candidature: 250 words.
- Federal Committee members' Candidature: 100 words
- Arbitration Board and Internal Auditors: 50 words.
We kindly ask you to send your candidatures before the 2nd of October if you want to have them in the JEF webpage and printed for the Congress.
Reminders of deadlines:
- Deadline for presenting proposals for the modification of the statutes and rules of procedure, modification of the Manifesto and Declaration, amount of individual subscription, is the 1st of September.
- Deadline to present resolutions directly to the Congress: 1st of October.
For information on becoming a delegate or observer to the Congress, other related Congress documents and clarifications, please contact your national JEF Section representative. For a list of contacts click here.